At Relentless, we don’t have members, we have Partners. A partner at Relentless Church is a baptized follower of Jesus Christ who wholeheartedly supports the mission. Our mission is to reach the untold and unconvinced with the gospel of Jesus!
We are becoming a gospel centered, forever focused church that is part of the multiethnic church movement. A partner doesn’t simply check this mental box, no, a partner is moved by and involved in that mission. Specifically, partners commit to these 5 areas in order to partner with the gospel work at Relentless:
- SHOW: For a partner, Sunday morning is a “get to” instead of a “have to.” A partner prioritizes Sunday morning and shows up with a contagious anticipation for the Lord to work.
- GROW: A partner desires to grow spiritually, meaning their faith increases and their lives change. Over time, a partner learns to grow closer to Jesus on their own, but will always seek spiritual growth with others in small group environments.
- BRING: A partner is a bringer. From the very beginning of our church, our growth has been a result of people inviting people. Partners lead the way and have a passion to bring people to church and help them on their spiritual journey. Partners also go out of their way to create a welcoming, loving environment for others who have been brought.
- SERVE: A partner at his/her core is compelled by the love of Christ to serve. This church will be built on the gospel and selfless hearts, people who have chosen to live for Jesus instead of themselves. Our partners will serve through the inside the church ministry teams as well as endless opportunities to serve the greater community outside the walls of the theater.
- GIVE: A partner invests financially in the ministry of Relentless Church. Through consistent dependable giving, a partner funds the mission of Relentless Church by working towards giving a tithe, or 10% of their income to the church. Because giving is not a duty but an act of worship, partners are free to give any offerings above and beyond the tithe if they so choose. Partners will lead our church in financial sacrifice for the good of the cause, and the church and pastor will be accountable to the partners for how the funds are being used to accomplish the mission to which God has called us.