WE ARE ONLINE 12/27/20 THRU 2/28/21
We are excited for all God is going to do at Relentless and in our community this coming year; and we invite you to be a part of it. For the health of our staff and servant leaders we take a collective breath as a church after Christmas and prepare for the New Year. This year we have decided to remain online through February with the intent to begin in-person services again March 7th, 2021.
- Sunday, 3/7 – Join us in-person or online at 10:15 AM
We can’t wait to welcome you back in-person on March 7th, but encourage you to lean into our online services until then! Learn more about our Covid policies currently in place for in-person services:
- MASKS – volunteers and staff will be wearing masks. We encourage masks for all attendees, but it will not be required.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – chairs will be spaced out so families and pods can sit together. We ask that you not congregate before and after service.
- COFFEE & DONUT SERVICE – will be temporarily suspended
- SANITIZATION – we have hired a professional cleaning crew to clean and sanitize the church each week. We will also have sanitization stations available throughout common areas.
- RC KIDS – Nursery, Preschool & Elementary rooms will be open. Temperatures will be checked with a no-contact thermometer outside of each room (must be less than 100.4). Snack will not be served in the preschool room and high-contact activities and sharing of materials will be avoided. Read our full RC KID’S PLAN & WELLNESS POLICY HERE
Out of an abundance of caution, Relentless will be different than what you may be used to and we thank you in advance for your help and understanding as we do our best to keep everyone safe. We’ll be adhering to state and local gathering guidance, as well as closely monitoring changes and recommendations. We will also be following recommended guidelines for attendance capacity at each of our services.